The Dragon 3.5″ Paring Knife is ideal for peeling, coring, trimming, decorating, and other detail work. Also can be used for chopping small foods, such as garlic cloves or ginger.
• Constructed of 3-mm thick Nitrogen-Enriched American BD1N Steel for great heft, durability and sharpness
• Handle features a fully cast double bolster with durable Linen Micarta scales
• FDA approved black resin and linen Canvas Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
• Rockwell Hardness of 63; clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly
• 16° blade angle; knife bevel is equal on both sides (50/50) for sharpness, strength, and durability
• Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan from American BD1N steel with a lifetime warranty